You are able to request a return within 14 days from the delivery date for all countries. In order for the return to be successful, the product should be in perfect condition and in its original packaging. You have a further 14 days from when authorised to physically send back the return.
Please contact email@example.com before posting back the package in order to obtain a Return Authorisation number and the relevant information in order to complete the process.
Suite 3-5, Fulham Business Exchange, The Boulevard
Imperial Wharf, London, SW6 2TL
Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for earrings.
During the sales period, the purchase of sale items will be final. Therefore we will be unable to process any refunds or exchanges.
Bespoke Jewellery, engraving and special orders cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.
Please note that the customer will have to pay for any costs that may incur when shipping the product back to Tateossian.
For more information, please contact customer service on UK +44 (0) 800 021 1008 / US +1 855 998 1008.
- If you purchased an order as a guest and would like to return, please fill out the Guest RMA Authorization form.
- Guest RMA Authorization
- We would like to make our customers aware of the fact that, for all returns, exchanges and refunds of any products that have not been purchased directly from Tateossian; customers must contact the reseller and not Tateossian directly.
Items purchased in December 2020 may be returned up to 31 January 2021.
FREE STORE RETURNS
If you are not satisfied with an item, you have 28 days after receiving your order to exchange it for any size or request a refund. It’s very simple!
- FIND YOUR NEAREST TATEOSSIAN STORE. Visit one of our stores in London if you wish to exchange or return.
- HAND OVER THE ITEM YOU WISH TO EXCHANGE OR RETURN AT THE CASH DESK. YOU MUST BRING THE DELIVERY NOTE.
- You must also state on the delivery note the items you wish to return and the reason for the exchange and returns form. If you cannot find the returns note, simply show the order confirmation and the email address, and we should be able to help you.
- THE REFUND WILL BE MADE USING THE SAME PAYMENT METHOD USED TO PURCHASE THE ITEM.
- Bear in mind that if you return your items to a store, your return details will be sent to our Head office, where the refund will be processed using the same payment method used to purchase the item.
All overseas customers who wish to return or exchange a product will equally need to contact our Returns & Exchange team (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 28 days of the delivery date and request a Return Authorisation number. They are also kindly requested to mark the package as “returned items” on the Customs Declaration form in order to avoid any unnecessary duty fees and delays in customs.
Upon receipt of items, the credit or debit card originally used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods. We will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt of your return. Your credit card company may take 4-7 working days to credit your account.
On orders from countries outside the European Union, Import Duty applies over a certain value. This is a tax that the recipient has to pay as an importer in order to bring foreign goods into his or her country. The amount to be paid depends on the type of goods and where they come from. In the event that this fee is not paid by the recipient, customs will not release the package and will send it back to the Tateossian in London.
For more information regarding customs duties, we advise our customers to get in touch with their country’s Revenues and Customs office.